Looking forward to seeing you in Cherry Blossom Season
1. Title: Advances in Experimental Solid Mechanics
Chairs: Cheng-Hsien Liu, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
Hareesh V. Tippur, Auburn University, USA
Shinichi Suzuki, New Mongol Institute of Technology, Mongol
Dalip Singh Mehta, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
Satoru Yoneyama, Aoyama Gakuin University, Japan.
Motoharu Fujigaki, University of Fukui, Japan
2. Title: Advances in Smart and Functinal Construction Materials and System for Civil Infrastructure
Chairs: H.K. Lee, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Korea.
3. Title: Computational fracture modeling on welded joints and advanced materials
Chairs: Hiroshi Okada and more (to be added)
4. Title: Phase Change Material: Numerical and Experimental Results
Chairs: João Manuel R. S. Tavares, Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto, Porto, Portugal.
Renato M. Natal Jorge, Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto, Porto, Portugal.
Yongjie (Jessica) Zhang, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA.
8. Title: Computational & Experimental methods in geotechnical and multidisciplinary engineering problems
Chairs: Prof. Yongchang CAI, Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
Prof. Guangqi CHEN, Kyushu University,Fukuoka, Japan.
Prof. J. Woody JU, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA.
Prof. Guowei MA, University of Western Australia, Crawley WA, Australia.
Prof. Timon RABCZUK, Bauhaus University, Weimar, Germany.
Prof. Guangyu SHI, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China.
Prof. Feng ZHANG, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Nagoya, Japan.
Prof. Zixin ZHANG, Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
Prof. Hong ZHENG, Chinese Academy of Science, Wuhan, China.
Prof. Hehua ZHU, Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
Prof. Xiaoying ZHUANG, Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
9. Title: Computational & Experimental Fluid/ Electromagnetic Dynamics and Other Applications
Chairs: Prof. Kazuhiko Kakuda, Nihon University, Japan
Prof. Soichiro Ikuno, Tokyo University of Technology, Japan.
Prof. Susumu Nakata, Ritsumeikan University, Japan.
Prof. Hiroshi Yamasaki, Nihon University, Japan.
Prof. Masakazu Furuichi, Nihon University, Japan.
Prof. Kazuhito Misaji, Nihon University, Japan.
Prof. Jun Toyotani, Nihon University, Japan.
Prof. Taku Itoh, Nihon University, Japan.
Prof. Ayumi Takahashi, Nihon University, Japan.
Prof. Shinichiro Miura, Nihon University, Japan.
10. Title: Recent Advances in Model-Based Simulations of Transient Responses
Chairs: Prof. Cheng Wang, State Key Laboratory of Explosion Science and Technology, Beijing Institute of Technology, P.R.C
Prof. Zhen Chen, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Missouri, USA
Prof. Tianbao Ma, State Key Laboratory of Explosion Science and Technology, Beijing Institute of Technology, P.R.C
11. Title: Nano/ Micro Structures in Application of Computational Mechanics
Chairs: Prof. Nien-Ti Tsou, Department of Material Science and Engineering, National Chiao Tung University
Prof. Chang-Chun Lee, Department of Power Mechanical Engineering, National Tsing Hua University
12. Title: Design, Analysis and Manufacturing through Simulation
Chairs: Prof. Nobuki Yamagata
Prof. Jeffrey Fong
Prof. Robert Rainsberger
Prof. ichimiya masakazu
Prof. Pedro Marcal
13. Title: High-performance and Intelligent Computing for Real World’s Applications – A Minisymposium Celebrating the 60th Birthday of Shinobu Yoshimura
Chairs: Prof. Hiroshi Kawai, Toyo University
Prof. Rhuji Shioya, Toyo University
Prof. Tomonori Yamada, The University of Tokyo
Prof. Hideki Fujii, The University of Tokyo
14. Title: High Performance Computational Mechanics and Its Related Fields
Chairs: Prof. Hiroshi Kawai, Toyo University
Prof. Rhuji Shioya, Toyo University
Prof. Shinobu Yoshimura, The University of Tokyo
15. Title: Data-Driven Estimation and Control of Flow Fields in Engineering Applications
Chairs: Prof. Shigeru Obayashi, Institute of Fluid Science, Tohoku
Prof. Aiko Yakeno, Institute of Fluid Science, Tohoku University
Dr. Takashi Misaka, Cyber Machining Group, Advanced Manufacturing Research Institute, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
16. Title: Computational methods for phase change problems
Chairs: Prof. Igor Vušanović, University of Montenegro, MNE
Prof. Vaughan R. Voller, University of Minnesota, USA
Prof. Božidar Šarler, University of Ljubljana, SLO
17. Title: TBA
Chairs: Prof. Maosen Cao
18. Title: TBA
Chairs: Prof. Wen Chen
19. Title: The high temperature composite insulation materials research and its applications: Theoretical, Numerical Modelling and Experiments
Chairs: Prof. Zichun Yang, Naval University of Engineering, Wuhan, China
Prof. Leiting Dong, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China.
20. Title: Computer Simulation of Dynamic Mass and Heat Transfer in Gas-Liquid-Solid 3-Phase Flow in Harvesting Natural Gas from Subsea Gas Hydrate Depositions.
Chairs: Dr. Boyun Guo, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, USA.
Dr. Na Wei, Southwest Petroleum University, China
Dr. Baojiang Sun, China University of Petroleum-Huadong, China
Dr. Baojun Bai, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA.
Dr. Saeed Salehi, Oklahoma University, USA.
Dr. Jun Li, China University of Petroleum-Beijing, China
Dr. Fuping Feng, Northeast Petroleum University, China
Dr. Xuejun Hou, Chongqing University of Technology, China
Dr. Kegang Ling, University of North Dakota, USA.
Dr. Dawei Liu, University of Guangdong Petrochemical Engineering, China
Dr. Yucai Shi, China University of Petroleum-Huadong, China
21. Title: TBA
Chairs: Prof. Ryutaro HIMENO
22. Title: TBA
Chairs: Prof. Chao Jiang
23. Title: TBA
Chairs: Prof. Edward Kansa
24. Title: TBA
Chairs: Prof. Xuechuan Wang
25. Title: Micro/nano-sized piezoelectric structures analyzed by strain gradient theory
Chairs: Prof. Jan Sladek
26. Title: Functional Materials
Chairs: Prof. Tewary Vinod, National Institute of Standards and Technology
Prof. Cristian Ciobanu, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering & Materials Science Program, Colorado School of Mines Golden.
27. Title: TBA
Chairs: Prof. Anthony M.Waas
28. Title: TBA
Chairs: Prof. You-He Zhou
29. Title: Verification and Validation of Metallurgical Processes Simulations
Chairs: Prof. Bozidar Sarler
30. Title: TBA
31. Title: Advances in Modeling and Simulation of Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow
Chairs: Prof. Bo Yu, School of Mechanical Engineering, Beijing Institute of Petrochemical Technology, Beijing 102617, China.
Prof. Shuyu Sun, Computational Transport Phenomena Laboratory, Division of Physical Science and Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Prof. Jinjia Wei, State Key Laboratory of Multiphase Flow in Power Engineering, School of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an 710049, China.
Prof. Bingyang Cao, Tsinghua University, China
Prof. John Chai, University of Huddersfield, UK
Prof. Rong Chen, Chongqing University, China
Prof. Yitung Chen, University of Nevada-Las Vegas, USA
Prof. Ahmed H. ElSheikh, Heriot-Watt University, UK
Prof. Michael Fairweather, University of Leeds, UK
Prof. Abbas Firoozabadi, Yale University, USA
Prof. Liang Gong, China University of Petroleum (East China), China
Prof. Zhaoli Guo, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Prof. Yogendra Joshi, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
Prof. Tomoaki Kunugi, Kyoto University, Japan
Prof. Kundan Kumar, University of Bergen, Norway
Prof. Fengchen Li, Sun Yat-sen University, China
Prof. Qiang Li, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, China
Prof. Qing Li, Central South University, China
Prof. Shushen Lyu, Sun Yat-sen University, China
Prof. Kaneda Masayuki, Osaka Prefecture University, Japan
Prof. Jiří Mikyška, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
Prof. Mingjiu Ni, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Prof. Zhiguo Qu, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
Prof. Guglielmo Scovazzi, Duke University, USA
Prof. Bengt Sundén, Lund University, Sweden
Prof. Dongliang Sun, Beijing Institute of Petrochemical Technology, China
Prof. Takuya Tsuji, Osaka University, Japan
Prof. Toshio Tagawa, Tokyo City University, Japan
Prof. Dongsheng Wen, Beihang University, China
Prof. Hao Wang, Peking University, China
Prof. Huasheng Wang, Queen Mary University of London, UK
Prof. Liangbi Wang, Lanzhou Jiaotong University, China
Prof. Xiaodong Wang, North China Electric Power University, China
Prof. Jun Yao, China University of Petroleum (Beijing), China
32. Title: Activities of CAE Advanced Composite Materials and Structures Research Division at TUS (Tokyo University of Science)
Chairs: Prof. Shinji Ogihara, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tokyo University of Science.
Associate Prof. Jun Koyanagi, Department of Materials Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science.
Assistant Prof. Ryo Inoue, Department of Materials Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science.
33. Title: Low-dimensional Materials: synthesis, characterization and properties
Chairs: Prof. Cristian Ciobanu, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering & Materials Science Program, Colorado School of Mines Golden.
Prof. Soon-Yong Kwon, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), School of Materials Science and Engineerinig.
34. Title: The Progress of Energy Meshless Method by Using Trial Functions as the Bases of Solution
Chairs: Prof. Chein-Shan Liu, Chair Professor of National Taiwan Ocean University
35. Title: TBA
Chairs: Prof. Juric Sorić, Head of the Chair of Mechanics and Strength of Materials at the University of Zagreb in Croatia.
36. Title: Computational Modeling in Biomedical Applications Chairs: Prof. Lulu Wang, an Associate Professor of the School of Instrument Science and Opto-electronics Engineering at the Hefei University of Technology, China.
37. Title: Polymeric Materials and Nanotechnology Advancement for Oilfield Applications Chairs: Prof. Rocca Vera, Department of DIATI, Petroleum Engineering Group, Engineering Faculty, Politecnico di Torino
Prof. Meshal Alsamhan, Kuwait Petroleum Research Center.
Hon Chung Lau, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, National University of Singapore
Dr. Khalid Alenzi
Prof. Jamal Alfadhli
Dr. Baoliang Peng
38. Title: Impact Loading and failure of Structures and Materials
Prof. Timon RABCZUK, Bauhaus Universität Weimar, Germany.
Prof. Xiaoying ZHUANG, Leibniz University Hannover, Germany.
Prof. Jitang FAN, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China.
Prof. M. Alves, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Prof. M. Avalle, Università degli Studi di Genova/DIME, Genova, Italy.
Prof. Pengwan Chen, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China.
Prof. Xiaowei Chen, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China.
Prof. Zhuoping Duan, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China.
Prof. David Ángel Cendón Franco, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
Prof. Fenglei Huang, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China.
Prof. Jian Lu, City University of Hong Kong, HongKong, China.
Prof. Jun Liang, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China.
Prof. L.J. Sluys, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands.
Prof. Cheng Wang, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China.
Dr. J. Weerheijm, TNO Defence, Safety and Security, Rijswijk, The Netherlands.
Prof. Qingming Zhang, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China.
Prof. Zhefeng Zhang, Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Science, Shenyang, China.